- Check the Library copyright webpages for guidance or get in touch with Nick Goodfellow if you need help.
- Photocopy whichever is greater of up to 10% of a work, or:
whole book chapter
whole journal article, conference paper, case from law report
single scene from a play
short story, poem or play of less than 10 pages from anthology
- Hyperlink to ebooks, ebook chapters and online journal articles from Leeds Trinity University Library’s collections.
- Contact the Library’s reading lists team if you want a reading list to be created or a digitisation to be provided.
- Press the pause button on Panopto to exclude copyright excluded content from your recording or edit post recording. Contact the Digital Learning team if you need help doing this.
- Use images in PowerPoint presentations with an appropriate Creative Commons licence or copyright free images and include an attribution.
- Attribute any externally produced resources on Moodle, using LTU APA or Harvard referencing conventions.